Flash notification about subscriber's status
The SC.FlashStatus platform allow subscribers to set a special status message. A personal message in the form of Flash-SMS is displayed on the mobile phone screen before dialing. This can help in solving many problems. Let’s examine a few examples.
(status is displayed on a call recipient’s telephone)
Often people do not respond to calls from unknown numbers. The SC.FlashStatus platform allows a subscriber to set individual message with brief personal information. Now the call recipient is informed at receiving the call and a call from an unknown number doesn’t provoke any distrust and anxiety.
(status is displayed on a caller’s telephone)
For cases when a subscriber is at an important meeting or exam and cannot accept a call. If the subscriber has set up the status, all callers will be informed why the call recipient is busy.
Status text is set by SMS or USSD command and can include any information: the mood, the weather, events, current affairs. Statuses are especially popular in social networks among the youth audience. Due to our solution, subscribers can share their status not only on the Internet.
Additionally, a subscriber can set up a list of texts with the reasons of call rejection, for example: “I’m at a meeting”, “I can not speak, I’ll call back” and so on. According to the list the platform forms a USSD menu which arrives on the phone of the subscriber who ordered the service immediately after the call rejection. The subscriber selects a call rejection reason from the menu and the specified text is sent to the caller.
- Flash SMS notification of a subscriber about a status
- Different statuses for inbound and outbound calls
- Ample possibilities of service management by a subscriber: SMS, USSD, web interface
- Management of a status list including the choice of a default status
- Various processing options for inbound calls:
- Simple notification.
- A subscriber activates the service; all inbound calls are automatically rejected; a caller receives a Flash SMS with status of the subscriber. Notifications about rejected calls will be sent to a service user after deactivation of the service.
- A subscriber manually rejects the call; a USSD menu is received and the subscriber chooses a status message; the selected status is sent to the caller by Flash SMS. One of statuses can be appointed as a default one.
- Formation of various number groups and setting of appropriate statuses
- SMS notification of subscribers about the service status
- Multilingual user interfaces
- Collection of statistics and generation of reports
- Monitoring and logging of system operation
- Administrator web interface with the possibility of delimiting the access to system control
Benefits & advantages
- ARPU increase due to implementation of additional services
- High performance and fail safety
- Easy integration into the MNO’s network
- Ample scaling possibilities
- Increased subscriber loyalty